Santa Cruz Signature Pirate Radio Station in Its 15th Year of Operation

36
    Santa Cruz Signature Pirate Radio Station in Its 15th Year of Operation | By Susan Sun - City on a Hill Press
    Illustration by Rachel Edelstein.
    Pic.
    Photo by Rosanna Van Straten.
    Pic.
    Scott Erickson, host of Soup’s Kitchen, exercises the power of free speech on the air by humorously reciting the notorious “seven dirty words” that are forbidden for broadcast on public airwaves. Photo by Rosanna Van Straten.

Anarchist posters and stickers cover every inch of the room. CDs pour off the shelves of the wall, and a giant pirate flag is raised high, draping across the room. This is the secret broadcasting center of Free Radio Santa Cruz.

For over a decade and a half, Free Radio Santa Cruz — 101.1 FM — has been operating without a license from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and it doesn’t want one. Back in 1995, a handful of activists set up the low-powered pirate radio broadcast station, using their meager $1,000 to pay for a transmitter, antennae, tape and CD players, and a mixing board. The station was 15-watts and broadcasted from a bedroom on Avalon Street.

“We at the FRSC generally agree that it’s very important to control communication without asking for permission from the government,” said John Malkin, host of the Great Leap Forward Wednesdays from 7 to 9 p.m. on FRSC. “We want to self-control what we say without government regulation. People at FRSC have different ideas of what free speech really means.”

While other forms of media do not require a license from the government in order to operate — newspapers, magazines, Internet websites all publish without certification — radio and television are more closely monitored.

“For some reason the government has decided that the first amendment doesn’t apply to radio and television,” said Louis LaFortune, FRSC host of Resistance and Renewal. “They have all these rules about what we can say, and what we can’t.”

Many other licensed radio stations are limited to what they are allowed to air, not only through federal regulations, but also through corporate influence. LaFortune feels that those sponsored by mega-corporations may be forced to compromise their content for fear of having their funding revoked.

“Whenever you take money from anybody, you’re compromised. That’s why I support free radio because we’re allowed to do anything we want,” LaFortune said.

For example, Ford, Walmart, Chevron and the U.S. State Department are some of the corporations that fund National Public Radio, or NPR. Ten percent of their money comes from the government.

For the folks at FRSC, that 10 percent gives the government too much leverage. In many ways, FRSC’s unlicensed broadcasting is a reaction to this kind of control over the media.

“Mainstream media is not really ‘mainstream,’” LaFortune said. “Corporations are outside of the mainstream. They do not represent the mainstream and I’d like to get ‘mainstream media’ out of everybody’s vocabulary.”

While the corporate media was beating the drums for war, LaFortune said that in terms of airing voices from both sides on the radio regarding the growing conflict in the Middle East, NPR was one of the worst. It had, at most, one antiwar activist caller broadcasted on the air. There were essentially no left-leaning voices represented on their airwaves, which really skewed the censuses’ view.

“This is the amount of control that the federal government has on NPR,” LaFortune said. “They self-censor. That’s the problem with so called ‘public radio.’ Some people censor themselves because they don’t want to stick their neck out. They could lose their jobs, their careers. I’m not going to lose anything here.”

Most members at FRSC prefer to operate independently as a pirate radio station. And under current US media policies, FRSC doesn’t actually have much of a choice.

“Even if we wanted to go legal, we couldn’t do it. There are just not enough frequencies available,” LaFortune said.

In 1996, when Bill Clinton signed the Telecommunications Act, he turned the communications business into an open market with free competition. As a result, mega-corporations were able to capitalize on communication businesses. Air One Radio Network and Clearchannel now have over 1000 stations.

“That’s wrong,” said LaFortune. “Everybody should get one.”

It’s more than just conglomerate takeover that the FRSC is fighting off. A registered radio station can be closely monitored for language and content, and can be immediately tracked down if they are not complying with FCC standards.

Pirate radio stations serve as a threat to the FCC because their content cannot be tracked and monitored. In addition, broadcast airwaves transmitted from a pirate radio station can interfere with certain licensed stations that operate at a neighboring frequency.

But FRSC has always been attentive to such occurrences of interference, yielding stations whenever conflicts arise. They are currently operating on their third frequency.

In 2004, when Air 1 Christian was granted a license to the frequency FRSC had been operating on, FRSC forfeited the frequency and relocated up the dial from 96.3 FM to 101.1 FM. Listeners unaware of the change were in for a surprise when they tuned in to their favorite radio station and were greeted instead with Christian rock music.

In spite of efforts made by FRSC to remain a peaceful radio station, the FCC has continued to tail the station.

On September 29, 2004, a swarm of FCC agents and a dozen heavily armed federal marshals launched a full raid on the low-powered local radio station.  The agents shut down FRSC and forcefully seized all of the station’s operating equipment, worth about $8000.

“Philosophically we do not agree with the FCC’s right to regulate us. We think we are within the law and we’re not true pirates. The way I see it, the FCC stole all our equipment during that raid,” LaFortune said.

However, with the perseverance of the team of radio broadcasters and with strong support from their listeners in the community, FRSC was able to continue broadcasting as a pirate radio station less than a month after the raid. A benefit concert was thrown to help raise money for replacing the lost equipment.

After the raid, FRSC relocated to a new broadcasting venue. Now it keeps the transmitter and equipment separate.

FRSC still receives threatening letters from the FCC. But it avoids raids by dutifully unplugging its antenna and replanting it in a new secret location every few months.

Notwithstanding the burden of having the FCC constantly on their tail, members of the radio station continue to opt for a license-free existence. The members generally agree that although this constant game of cat-and-mouse with the FCC certainly imposes grueling limitations, the consequences attached to FCC regulation are far worse.

Under FCC regulations, you have to identify your radio station in a certain way, members of FRSC said, explaining that there are permit fees and only certain frequencies on which you can operate. FRSC defies federal control of the radio airwaves because they say that local control of community media produces more credibility. Programs hosts voluntarily invest their time in producing their shows. So earning a paycheck does not influence their content.

“We have a certain mission we strive to achieve. We are based on nonviolence and we want to be noncommercial. We want to be free from that realm of capitalism and commercialism,” said John Malkin, host of “The Great Leap Forward.” “In the broadest sense, we can use whatever language we want and we are unlimited on what we talk about,” he said. “We choose to self-regulate.”

Free Radio Santa Cruz Host of “Soup’s Kitchen” Scott Erickson acknowledges some of the benefits attached to unlicensed broadcasting.

“Believe it or not, I had that KZSC show, and I could put two people in the studio. If I had one other person there, I would be violating the radio standards, and I could get kicked off. Matter of fact, I did get kicked off for such a thing,” Erickson said. “The idea that I could just have anyone come and go, and they could say whatever they want. That is the biggest advantage in the world.”

“Being able to swear on the air is a beautiful thing,” he added.

UCSC student Bryan May also reaps the benefits of Free Radio Santa Cruz’s informal pirate policy. Through FRSC’s open screening process, May was able to host his own show, Fun in the Oven.

“By allowing creative individuals in the Santa Cruz community to submit applications to host their own original program on the station, this gives anyone in the community an opportunity to have their voice be heard,” May said. “It’s very accessible. I always try to convince my friends to do shows.”

May said the screening process is simple: “Anyone can pretty much do their own show as long as they’re not being an asshole. It’s free speech, but it’s also hate-free speech.”

Free Radio isn’t just resigned to local listeners. FRSC also streams all its content online at freakradio.org for Internet users. Katherine Lee, an online listener, expressed her reasons for listening to Free Radio Santa Cruz.

“I always tune in to Free Radio to listen to my friends’ show,” Lee said. “I recognize some of the voices on the air. It’s exciting to be so closely connected to the media.”

For the most part, U.S. policy does not come down too hard on pirate radio broadcasting, which enables any station with enough perseverance to continue operating for years on end.

“None of the members at Free Radio are in danger of going to prison. No one’s ever been fined or had to pay any money. The liability we have is very little,” LaFortune said. “In other countries, pirate radio is a serious business.”

FRSC currently operates with a monthly cost of about $750. Radio hosts are thus able to pay an affordable $25 to $30 a month to do their own show.

It costs thousands of dollars more to operate under a licensed antenna. Licenses have to be renewed and repaid each year.

Some assert that due to the nature of radio, there should be no charge at all.

“A lot of people don’t feel that it should cost money because we’re using airwaves, which is a natural resource,” said Malkin,host of “The Great Leap Forward.”

Although the United States doesn’t prosecute violation of media regulations as severely as some other countries do, members of Free Radio Santa Cruz still said that there is still a lot of room for improvement in U.S. media policy.

“We have all this fabulous wealth in this country, but the media is so poor in the amount of issues it covers,” LaFortune said. “The whole point of having pirate radio is to assert that the airwaves belong to the public.”

Free Radio listener and UCSC student David Dines celebrates FRSC’s defiance of federal regulations.

“Under these open parameters you have more freedom of content,” Dines said. “By allowing anyone to have a show, it appeals to a wider range of people instead of just one demographic. Different kinds of people are able to produce what they want to produce instead of what they’re allowed to produce. There’s a kind of authenticity to that which you don’t get from other stations.”

FRSC continues to broadcast 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year — all while hiding its whereabouts from the FCC.

Despite a 15-year struggle of battling it out with FCC, FRSC continues to survive and thrive. In its broadcasting studio, the signature pirate flag proudly waves. Free Radio Santa Cruz still stands.

• HITLERSON

I’M MORE THAN GRYPHON TELEFON BEACON FROM THE MOON
      INTERO EL TORO GOT MICHELIN HI-WAYS AND MORE NINE ROADS AND RIVER MEN
      ONCE HAD A SASH MILL PANS!

AND GOOD YEAR LOOKOUT TED ITS A BLIMP!
      INTERRO BANG
      BLAIR WITCH PROJECT !

PLANTRONIC SONY WINSTON CONTACT PANASONIC TELECON SIRRUS AND A.T.T. F.C.C NOME !
      NASA CAP MOM POMP POM!

NAM KONG COM!
      NIXON
      JONKERY ON!

WHEN I WAS YOUNG WENT TO SCHOOL
      T.S.C. AND ANHAM SEE
      Out House.Com!

AND FACE CROOK GOOGLES ALSO!
      ALL OF THESE CRONES!
      KNOW TORTURE AND BUGGERY
      AND YOUR MAMA FRANK ZAPPA KNOWS!

I GOT A PHILIPS AND F.X. TURBO 4 AND 8 MAYFAIR MONO CORD AND EMERSON MUNTZ ON ROSCOE
      AND AUDIO MICROPHONE K.Z.S.C
      GOT A PIRATE F.R.S.C. NORSE RADIO CONTENDERS!

IN TELSTAR ON MY CUSTOM MADE HACK EM APART ARIANNUS OMIKRON WHAMMY BAR!

AND THEY GOT ANHAM MAJOR TOM CLIPPERS
      AND ROYAL CROWN COMERS!

ALSO CROMAGNON CAMP HIEROGLYPHIC GRAND FUNK COVERS
      ALL These ARE
      GETTIN IN TUNE !
      ONLY FOR MILES AND MILES AROUND THIS GORSHIN EARTH !

NEVER BEYOND THAT RIDDLER !
      TOO PLUTO NEVER YOU
      NEVER USED !

THE BIRDS DALTREY
      DECCA YA BETTER
      GETTER!

I GOTTA X.E.R.B. COBRA
      MOJO RADIO !
      W.K.R.P

AND NASA E.M.U.
      HAM ON THE SKIP JACKS
      ANNA WICHITA LINE COPY
      BATMAN ON HAM RADIO IO !

AND ANY REMOTE DEAD RAMONE KNOWS CULT OF BELKAN RAT BAT !
      THAT GETS MORE THAN A CULT OF TUHCLERS BELKAN ROSWELL ORWELL REMOTE CRONES!

AND ANHAM NO CALL SIGN!

I’M ON TELETYPE SETI
      CONTACT HACKIN THROUGH EARTHS CORE
      CARBON MADE GRAVITY NASA CRASS ROSWELL..

BLACK HOLE
      BRAINS OF
      ANTARTICA
      AND COGSWELL
      ARGENTINA NOME BLACK BOOK
      DEAD HITLER
      CASE THREE POINT
      KOBI ASHI MARUE!

USED A IRONSIDE CODE HACKED RIGHT THROUGH
      NUREMBERGS HAUGE PEENAMUNDE BELKAN CRONE VACANT BRAIN
      CONTROL PANEL SCOTTY !

I CAUGHT A LYNX
      TRIBBLE
      PEEENAMUNDE BOOTLEG ROBOT DRONE COMPOSITE MIDFLIGHT LAUNCH YOU KAISER CRONES !

PASSWORD MOJAVE
      GHRAMIN GNOMES!
      CABBOOSE BOXCAR MORSE
      CODES YO!

I CAUGHT A Google
      Zuckerberg MAVERICK Miffed Smidtt!

ROGER YOU CAP COM!
      HANG UP ANY PHONE ON A
      STONE!

IF YOU EVER FIND TUCO
      LET ME KNOW!

ANY TULL BRIDGE
      GETS NINE KNOWN
      TRANSLATERS ALL VERSED
      IN MUDD FAMOUS
      CHILDREN…

JANITOR EDITORS!
      TOO GET A JANITOR!

Comin down on ya flat mick
      snowden this stone OF
      Brian Jones!
      Cold!@
      SAY TRASH CAN DEAD RATZ JANITOR SNOWDEN MEMO CODE JOES!

Hey
      I gotta jail house rock train
      YOU better call the police
      Band!
      Clinton got dont ask dont
      Tell!

BENATAR AMERICA HIT THE HI WAY TOO B.J.’S !
      AND EDWARDS JUST BEYOND SKUNKWORKS
      AND CAMP NO!
      Blair harrier northrup pathagaris
      And kieth your a simple
      Crass DIRTY predator for any Addict!

BECAUSE I Caught more
      Than DEAD RATS AND VAGRANTS VACANT
      ROCK HUDSON
      QUEER Yale by the Tail!

TESLA OVER EDISON DC STATIC RAY DELIVERY
      ALL EXHUMED !

Over Came My
      THUNDERBOLT
      RAYETHEON ON ANY
      MICRO CHIP!
      THE METRO WRING WRAITE WRATH OF STATIC SHOCK KILLS IT !

EVEN PROVEN ON HAWKINS MICRO CHIP NASA CRASS AND DEAD MARS ROBOTS!

AND ALL TO STONE HINGE
      BIG BENS !
      You gettin the Bends?
      FUROR
      OF STOMACH HINGE?

AND Snowden gets any
      INTEL E-PROM SILICON REMOTE ROBOT MICRO CHIP INSTALL IN ANY DRONE
      32 PIN E – PROM SILICON CHIP DEVO
      AND TRON DEVOLVE IT
      ON
      Contact form!?
      A.P.U. GOT NAZI J.P.L.

AND PAUL MCARTNEY
      CONSPIRACY NUMBER
      NINE!

ARLO AND BOB DYLAN NASHVILLE AND TAYLOR ZAGER AND EVEN AS A BARREL OF PICKLES !

WITH ANY WEATHER MAN 25-25 ELEVATOR FROM THE BOTTOM TOO THE TOP!

AND I’M Your Mother Martin!
      YOUR FAVERITE MARTIAN!
      GEORGE MARTIN!

MARTIN GEORGE MARTIN!

Lewinksi told on clinton !

And USE Super man power
      X RAY VISION!
      AND CLAYMATION MONKEYS ON A FLYING TRAPEZE!

AND MISTER BILL ADDRESSED IN BOZO DIRECTS!

AND THAT Got Crass Intels
      NIXON BUG
      RETRACTED IMPACTED
      CAMP NO HOLES OF
      CRATER MOON JONES
      HOLMES NOSE !

ANY PHONE BACKDOOR!
      INTEL JONES BUGGERY
      BRIDGE TOO THE MOON

SEA VIEW FLYIN SUB
      YET A SPACESHIP FIRST ALSO CAUGHT
      A STONEHENGE SIMPLE
      SAMBO Drone Threat N.P.R.
      Electorate !

ONE NAUTILUS
      INTEL BUGGERY EXPOSED ALREADY GATES BACK
      DOOR BUSH PROTECTORATE ELECTED!
      ONLY SINCE VALKRY HITLER?

AND THE COEN BUG
      COUSINS GETS A BOOTLEG STAZI KRAFTWERK PEEENAMUNDE ROBOT CULT DRONE AS BROTHERS KNOW ALEX
      JONES!
      AND HOGWALLOPSS!
      AND MANY JACKED OVER
      HOLLYWOOD CRONES!

AND THATS ALL FOR ONLY
      BILL COSBY ALL CRASS ON MACARTHY?
      WHY IS THERE AIR

AND EAT CAVE MAN CARBON AL GORE!

DRINK ALL ROBOT
      BOGART PEENAMUNDE IDI AMIN BOEHEEMIAN BELKAN DRONE FUEL ON OPEC RAT EAT BOEHNER AND WOLF BLIZTEN FOR A BIDEN AND DONNER PARTY AND FIXEN!
      MOAM OF GRHAMINS!
      OR NOAHS
      AND INTEL GETS N.S.A. GATES PHONE
      SULU THE TUBA !

AND ANY
      OPEC CRONE BUG!
      I GOT A DAY TRIFFID ON SCREEN CAPTAIN!

A CYCLOPS HOLE FOR SAUDI NOSE I DO EYES ONLY IN ANY MARUE OF THE MANGLER
      TREACHERYS~!
      AND SHERLOCK HOMES AND TARDIS ALWAYS BLOWS!

AND SO IT GOES ANY
      HOLLYWOOD C.N.N. CRONE
      KNOWS !
      INTEL N.S.A. GATES PHONE
      CRONE OF BELKAN BUG!

AND ANY HOLLYWOOD
      C.N.N. CRONE KNOWS !
      ONLY I MAC PHONE
      BUGGERY ?

And i get a shuzzbuck for
      ANY DEAD JOE MICHAEL BEE GEE AND ANY GEE BEE !
      AND THEE SPIRIT OF SAINT
      LOUIS
      Just for that
      KITTY HAWK !@

Any Bosch OPEL Plant
      NEEDS A BOOTLEG
      BRAUN BUG REMOTE
      SCHNIEDER PEENAMUNDE AND BELKAN DRONE ON ITS SOLEX AND PICT
      PEENAMUNDE
      D.C. AN GRIFF BUGGER HEAD REMOTE CRASS INTEL!
      AND ESCAPED HITLER
      Lady of the Moon!
      I.B.M. HAWKIN BATTERY
      BELKAN WOLFSBERG
      DER SPIEGLE GETS BUG ROBOT CULT DRONE AND OPEL
      BELKAN CRONES!

YOU gotta two tone
      w.a.s.p. Door Man OR
      A TOMMY TUTONE Moam!
      AND CONTACT FORM!
      AND YOU GOT SUN BURST FINIS WONDER PINK PANTHER
      CODE ALL OVER YA~!

PRIVATE SCHOOL ON ANY
      HISTORY SIMPLE
      TELLETUBBY BOLO
      CRONES!

AND SUPERMANS ON TOO
      ALL OF YOU!

FASTER THAN A BULLET
      OR TRAIN PROVEN !
      IN BLACK AND WHITE!

AND BOOTLEGG BELKAN
      PEENAMUNDE REMOTE
      CULT OF DRONE BELKAN
      INTEL AND N.S.A.
      BUGGERYS!
      ALL EXPOSED!

AND BRED ON MUDDY AND
      CRASS FECAL
      TELLETUBBYS!
      WITH NO Constitution
      Whatsoever A TOTAL
      MARTIAN BRAIN
      INFARCTION ORWELLIAN
      BELKANISIM EVER KNOWN
      AND YOU GOT A BLOWN
      FORM!

NIX NINE TEPCO
      BLIX
      ANAHIEM
      L.A.X. GOT ANY N.S.A.
      METRO GNOME !
      METRO EXPRESS JOBE
      SPY OF MOTHERLOAD!

GOT A GRYPHON REGEAN BONZO CAMP RED CLOUD
      SEOUL KOREA
      CODE !

One bridge note over the River Kwai BLOWN NIVEN BRIDGE ALL RUDDY AND TROWER ROGER WATERS
      FOR Vai !

CALLED N.S.A. GENE TOO
      NAFFTA CRASS N.D.S.A.P.!

GOTTA JOHN LENNON
      SECOND I.D.!?

FOCUS ON CRASS
      MONSANTO
      MOJAVE REMOTE
      KANNARD X CORE!

TRY BURLINGTON BOEING
      NASA PEEENAMUNDE OR
      BOOTLEG STANDARD
      PAN AM BELKAN NAZI NIXON
      MODIFIED
      NAM DRONES!

JOHN BRENNAN ARGENTINA BELKAN ROBOT DRONE ROSWELL RICHARD CLARK CRONES!

IN ABOUT FIFTEEN
      MINUTES I’M GONNA BURN
      UP!
      WHEN THIS AURORA
      OR BOREALIS HITS THEE
      MARS NEGATIVE
      ATMOSPHERE!

FOR ANY SAURON SUCKIN SOUND!

C.S.I. GOLDEN FIAT
      AURORA LAST CHANCE
      ORBIT LINES!

WITH BELKAN CRASS JOHN
      HOLLY WOOD!

UBER C.S.I. ASTRO NAZI
      ROBOT DRONE ROGER AND OUT BOOTLEG JOE
      PEENAMUNDE JETSON!

GEORGE BARTSOW NASA
      GOLLUM BRAUN NAZI FECAL
      CHECKMATE!

PUSSY RIOT AND THE JOLLY GREEN GIANT IVAN THE TERRIBLE BORAT
      GET A DRONE GODZILLA STATUE FOR ADOLF HITLER IN DOWNTOWN KAHZAKSTAN!
      AND VLAD PUT IN!

OR LANGLEY TOO
      EDWARDS AND YOUR
      P.D.O. RIDGE CRESTED COMPUTER DRONE PILOT
      B.P. INTEL CULT OF DRONES AND TRAINER COVERS ARE GORING BLOWN SINCE BEFORE NIXON NAM DRONES JONKERY
      INTO 19 HARDCASTLE FOX FIELD LEMM LANCASTER THROUGH MARTIN LANDAU SPACE 1999
      EARL SHIEBS!
      AND MUENSTER MILTON THE MONSTER
      RAMMSTIEN GETS TUCHLER !
      BELKAN
      AN GRIFF BOOTLEG BUG MODIFIED REMOTE DRONES
      GAME OVER!

YAHTZEE TELLETUBBY
      CRASS STINKIN N.P.R.!

INTEL
      GATES
      PENTIUM C.N.N. You ever got a ARBIET STIEN
      FUROR Belkan Micro Phone Code!?
      TIMES
      OR TURNER NEWS Drone Threat AN GRIFF
      NEWS NIGGER?
      CRONE ALL RECORDED IN
      PRINT Shoved up your TORTURE MEMO NEWS EDITORS DER SPIEGLE CAMP NO !

OR GROK A L.A.R.S. FROM A
      MARS !
      MORE THAN
      MAGNETIC INK
      A DEAD HEINLEIN OR Crass
      HIMMLER GLOSSARY OLIGARCH FUNKY GENERAL CRONEYS
      AND Nasa Asses?

AND EAT IT ALL FOR
      CAP COM 1!?
      AND I ROBOT
      AND E.L.P. AND E.L.O.!

NEVER GET OUT OF A BOAT FOR A MANGO!
      ELDORADO
      OR GRAN TORINO
      I GET EVERY CREDIT SINCE
      SINCE DEAD PIN JOE
      PLIMPTON
      ONE OFFICER!
      I’M NO CRASS GENTLE MAN!
      DUMB SOUP DRILL SARGENT GET YOUR D.O.R. OR JOHN GLENN!

This DEAD ARMSTRONG
      Just Back From A DATED MCklellan Reagens 1984 VOLSKWAGON DRONE VOLKS MARCH ZONE IN The MOON STUDIO KUBRICK!

Nasa belkan crass
      RIECH ROSWELL Jet Lab!

PASADENA Argentina
      Northrup Crone of
      HORTEN Martin Skunkworks
      LOCKHEED EL TORO
      TOO ANY NORTON P.D.O.
      Edwardss!

PLANT 42 GOTTA JACKIN
      FOX FIRE TUCO CUCKOO !
      MISTER BILL JONES!
      ANY EASTWOOD IEGER
      A KING AND I!
      HOLLYWOOD SIGN
      ON VIDEO AND ALL USED!

AND Radio lab gets this!
      BOND WALHTER P.P.K.
      WALTER BRENNAN
      CHARLEY SNOWDEN CHAPLIN
      Nasa crass busted wide
      Open!

I get rolling stone almost
      Famous and kraftwerk gotta
      Model AND MORE THAN A
      ROBOT !

PLANTRONICS CALCULATORS
      And Peenamunde robot crones NASA JACK SETS PHONE BEAMS AND HEAD PHONES UP &
      HEADLIGHTS OFF!

And with belkan bug braun
      opel cult of bug robot
      Drones!

Dont you think alex jones
      got this!?
      BELKAN BELL CULT DRONE ROBOT VELOCITY IN FRANKFART!

YOU GOT A ROMAN INTEL
      CRASS BUSTED
      AEROSMITH
      BOOTLEGGER Peenamunde!
      GET SMARTS BUSTED CONE OF SILENCE SUNBEAM TIGER MOLE OF OLIGARCH AND FECAL INTEL PHONE BUGGERY !
      N.S.A. DARPPA SONNEN
      PRESSED RAT
      CODE!

MICROPHONE BLOWN AND
      SHOWIN ALL EXPOSED!
      By Snowden!?

AND I’M NOT JOHN
      LENNONS
      SON!?

WITH OLD BALD BRANDO
      WHERES ALDO!
      ON STREET CAR AND
      HOPPER P.B.R.!

NOT ONLY BUG INTEL
      TUNKED SILICON CHIP GETS MORE
      THAN CRASS AND KAISER
      FIAT OLIGARCH N.S.A.
      PHONE BUGGERS!

AND THE DALLI LAMMA
      GETS ALL OF THIS!

AND ONLY THAT GETS
      ALL THIS KARMA AND DOGMA INFO BANNNED!

BECAUSE OF JOURNALISTS
      WITH NO BORDERS
      AL JEEZERA!

AND PRE MADONNAS!
      ON THIS ONE YOU GET THE
      BUGGLES CRASS
      DEMENTO!
      THE RESIDENTS!
      AND CAPTAIN KIRK
      AN INTEL KAHN!

MARK SPITZ AT THEE !
      FROM DEEP SPACE
      HOLLY WOOD INVENTED
      DICK TRACY
      AND NOSE CAR BUGGERY
      MADONNA GOIN FIAT
      PAPPERATZI PATSY PIAF!

OR PIN POTATOE DEVO ON
      BUGGERY !

ALSO NIXON WATERATE
      LAME ON ANY HISTORY
      CRONES OF TELLETUBBY
      ONLY PHONE BUGGERY!

THATS GETS POMP
      QUEER BILL GATES!
      INTELS OLIGARCH THE
      CRASSEST GROVE BOEHEEMIAN OF
      DARRPA AND N.S.A.!
      FITS NASA LIKE A
      SILVERSTIEN
      PEENAMUNDE CULT
      DRONE OF BELKAN
      I.B.M. TUCHLER GLOVE!

PAUL ON HOPHNER
      BILLY SHEARS
      AND COURTNEY LOVE GETS
      A HARD ON FOR THIS LIMP
      DICK PROZAC BALLESS
      HAWKIN DROOLIN ON IT’S
      SPOCK!

AND ANY HOLLY WOOD
      STUDIO CRASS
      DRONE THREAT SAMBO
      CRONEY OBAMA BOEHNER
      BIDEN!
      BLUE PILL RED PILL
      BOOTLEGG REMOTE
      BELKAN PEENAMUNE
      KANNARD CRASS

OLIGARCHS !

AND I GOTTA WAKE UP IN
      THE MORNING AND BLUE
      BLOODS ON!

AND I AM THINKIN!
      PREDATOR INTEL
      PATHAGARIS N.S.A.
      EXPOSED BELKAN CULT OF
      BUG !

AND
      SAND FECAL RAT AHABS
      NAFFTA OPEC!
      A CRONE IS BELKAN AND
      THAT IS SCHEEMING!

BY NOW CLINTONS 2015
      MOST ALL THESE CRONES
      ARE CRASS JAGGERZ FECAL RATS!
      ALL CRASS AND STEAMING!

AND I AM SCREAMING!?
      ROSWELL MOJAVE
      HOLLY WOOD THX HI WAY
      1138!

I GET EVERY STARSHIP
      SONG CREDIT EVEN TODAY
      OR WHITE RABBIT!

KNOWS FLUER AND LATHER AND EVEN JOE LUCAS GRUNTS
      A NOSE FLUTE TONE FOR A TWO WAY CREDIT
      ON BRANDO GOLD ONLY DOUBLE
      YELLOW MANNING
      EXPOSED ALL THESE
      LEAKING ROCKET SITE ROAD VON BRAUN STAZI CON EDWARDS P.D.O. TOO
      CAMP NO!

RUDDY POT HOLE ALDO
      ROGER WATERS AND PIGS
      FLY CRASS OPEC SAND BELL !
      HELL SILICON CHIP 74 INTEL ON NIXON NAPALM GOT
      HANOI AND LOST!

AND TONKIN BELKAN
      FIAT CULT DRONE SOME
      MORE WITH LITTLE MORE
      THAN PEENAMUNDE
      JOHNKERY PINNOCHIO BENZINE BOOTLEG STAZI
      CULT NAM DRONES!
      NOW JUMP OUT THIS PLANE OVER THE AUSRTIAN ALPS!
      FOR A HOOSKOW AND HOFF BRAU!
      FOR RON REAGEN EVERY M.I.A. AND P.O.W.
      SWARTZCOFF!

JUMP WITH POWELL CHENEY SOROS BELKAN BUG DRONE NOSE AND CLINTONS AND ALSO JOHN MC CAIN AND THIS NIXON!
      GOTTA GINGRITCH
      BIDEN BELKAN CULT DRONE BOOTLEGGIN V-1 SILICON INTEL SAND SAUCER
      FULL OF SECRETES?
      IN ALAMOGORDO
      CLOUDCROFT AND ROSWELL FRIED MAN INTEL SILICON !
      ATOM BUNSEN BURNER CODE!?

MOTHER OF ATOM HEART?
      AEROSMITH GETS ANY
      CRONE!
      AND RAMMSTIEN GOT GERMAN JUDEN IENSTEIN MUELLER BELKAN
      BRAUN BUG NAZI REMOTE
      CRASS OLIGARCH ROBOT DRONES!

AND BOOTLEG ROSWELL
      ANY ROGER KUBRICK GOT
      A FIAT INTEL DICK NIXON
      EXPOSED !

BOEHEEMIAN GROVE AND
      REAGAN GOT BONZO
      NAFFTA MONKEY
      ANY VACANT BRAIN YALE CLINTON GETS
      ARGENTINA STAZI BELL!
      ROSWELL BELKAN
      ORWELL VOLKSMARCH
      CODE !
      AND MODIFIED DUCK STEP
      BOEHEEMIAN
      PEENAMUNDE NAZI
      BOOTLEGG REMOTE
      DRONES!

AND ANY ROMAN BELKAN CODE ROMAN VATICAN
      NEO CON GOT A BUGGERY
      DUCK STEP CRASS KAISER
      FILM OR VIDEO OLIVER
      STONE OR BUSH BLUE BOOK
      NAZI!

U.F.O. OLIGARCH STAN
      FRIEDMAN!
      TOM FRIEDMANS QUEER
      MUELLER OR GOOEBILL OLIGARCH HARVARD BI FECAL FORD YALE CRASS ROCKAFELLER FAT
      BILDERBERG CRASS VATICAN
      ZEPPLIN KAISER COPTER CRONES!

AND ANY BLUES PROJECT
      GETS ELVIS AND
      STRTATA VARIOUS TREBL CLEF SHINDLER MOOG ALL THESE ARE CRASS ON SHLACTER
      VERDI THE VEIL!
      MOSES AND THE ROBE
      AN GUMBY & POKEY!

AND CRASS YALE GETS REMOTE BELL
      ROSWELL INTEL!
      MANNHATTEN PROJECT
      THAT ALL GOT STAZI
      HISTORY !

AND NAZI BLACK
      ARGENTINA U.F.O.
      PALO ALTO COLLIDER BOOTLEGGER ROBOT
      HELICOPTER NASA BELKAN
      BRAUN PEENAMUNDE
      BOOTLEG STAZI DRONES!
      WILL HELM RIECH
      PEGGED A QUEER WIENER
      VON BRAUN!

AND THE BEATLES JOHN
      DIDNT GET DONT LET ME
      BLUE BLOOD LIL RASCAL JUDY BLUE EYES !
      TELLOW BAMNNNA DONAVON
      CULT OF NAZI DRONE
      BOOTLEG AEROSMITH
      WOODSTOCK
      DRONE WITH A CRASS NASA!
      AND THAT KUBRICK DARK
      HORSE HARRISON FIRST
      SCENE OF BLADE RUNNER
      FORD MAKE IT STOP!!!

OR A BLUE MEANIE PAUL
      MCARTNEY YOUR
      HOPHNER GETS THE LOCH
      NESS GORGE!

ON ROGERS AND
      HAMMERSTIENS DEAD
      JACK COUSTEAUS SUNKEN
      CALYPSO!~

FOR ODEN!
      AND ONLY BLUE BLOOD
      TONY THE
      HARRIER QUEER
      TONY BLAIR!~?

GETS BELKAN CRASS
      PATHETIC KAISER
      GENERAL CAMP NO
      TORTURE MEMOS!?

TOO DEATH CAMP!

AND BOOTLEGG REMOTE
      NASA BELKAN BUG
      DESIGN OF CULT REMOTE
      CONTROL MODIFIED STAZI
      PEEENAMUNDE NAZI
      DRONES!

AND THAT FAT JOHN
      BRENNAN !
      GETS BOEING
      NORTHRUP MARTIN
      HARRIER LOCKHEED
      BURLIN
      GTON HALLIBURTON
      MARTIN ANY OF THOSE IN
      ANY BELKAN CRASS
      FRANK FART
      CULY OF BUGGERYS AND
      BOEHEEMIAN GROVE!

AND INTEL GETS THE
      CODES OF PEENAMUNDE
      I.B.M. STAZI BELKAN
      BENZINE DRONE AND NAZI
      COPY RIGHT BOOT
      LEGGERS!

ON TIN CAN VOLKSWAGON
      FACTORY WOLFSBERG
      FRANK CAN FART ON!

ANY AERO SMITH BENZINE
      AND RAMMSTIEN VAI GOT
      ANY TUCHLER BUG!

ALICE COOPER SLASH
      CRONES!

YOU GET AN GRIFF BELKAN
      DRONE THREAT SAMBO
      DEE JAY OF ANY HIPPO
      104 .3 HOGS BREATH OF
      ANY DER SPIEGLE
      NIGGERS DRONE THREAT
      OF OLD CRASS OREO FORD
      BELKAN NIGGER HISTORY
      I.B.M.~!

OR CODED INTELS FECAL
      BUGGER OF POOP!

30 VOLT BELKAN
      PEENAMUNDE BUG ALL
      STAZI REMOTE KAISER

SNOT NOSES OF BELKAN
      BRAUN CULT OF DRONE!
      NASA ALSO
      AND AC DC OLIGARCH
      REMOTE BELKAN
      TRANSMITTER NAZI
      BELKAN ROBOT

BOOTLEGGERS OF
      DUCKSTEP DRONE
      CRONES!

NAZI ALL STAZI!

CRASS ON JUPITER TWO!
      PEGGED REMOTE HORTEN

A NUREMBERG HAUGE
      GETS S.S. Peenamunde!
      THEN OF ZENITH !

IENSTIEN BELKAN KAISERS
      OLIGARCH FECAL CULT OF
      REMOTE NAZI BUG ROBOT
      DRONES!

AND I NAIL ANY CRASS
      DUMMY AND MUMMY
      ROBOT CRONE DEAD AND

DANGER WILL ROBINSON !

AND A VANILLI ROMAN
      BOOTLEG BELKAN
      VATICAN
      GETS THATS INTEL N.S.A.

CRASS BUSHES NIGGER
      OBAMA BOOTLEG NIGGER
      ROBOT DRONE THREAT
      RECORDED ON C.N.N.

AND
      THATS TREASON ON EVERY
      ONE!
      ON THIS DAILY PLANET !

ON ANY FAG OR QUEER
      ROBERT PLANET ANUL
      HOE!

I’M GONNA RIP ANY LED
      ZEPPLIN BLUE BLOODED
      RAT YALE OR HARVARD
      COLLEGE ASS OFF!
      ANY CRASS BADFINGER
      ASS!
      AND SHOVE A
      MICROPHONE UP ANY
      CRASS DEE JAY ASS!

THAT GOT RIP YOUR FACE
      OFF !
      AND A INTEL AND CRASS
      FECAL OLIGARCHS RADIO
      D.J. ASS!

BLUE PILL RED PILL!
      GUILLOTEEN ALICE

COOPER AND YOU AINT
      EIGHTEEN NO MORE YOU
      FECAL INTEL BUT PHONE
      BUGGER DRAG QUEEN !

AND YOUR BUGGER BOY
      ZUCKERBERG BACKDOOR

SUCKS ANY FACE BOOK
      PIN AND CRASS INTEL
      N.S.A. FECAL BRAIN OF
      ONLY ANUL PHONE
      BUGGERY!?

AND ANY INTEL OLIGARCH
      KAISERS HOLES !

AND SHATNER GETS A
      HARRY CHAPIN
      BLOWN HINDENBERG !
      AND LED ZEPPLIN 2 COVER
      ALSO
      BILLY GATES CLOVEN
      GOAT INTEL BUGGERY
      PHONES ADD CRASS ANUL
      DISASTERS !

AND A FLAKIN N.S.A. RAT
      FACE ZUCKERBERG
      THE ZIET AND ZIT OF
      BILDERBERGS
      WEB SITE N.S.A. CRASS
      PRE MADONNAS AND

TELLETUBBY PIAF
      JUNKY CRASS GOOGLE
      SMIDDT FECAL WEBSITE

PATHETIC BOEHEEMAIN
      GROVE OR GOLDEN DAWN

NEO CON FIATS!
      AND NUREMBERG GETS
      BUGGERY KAISER SOROS
      AND VANAGON BUG
      VOLKSWAGONS!
      AND FARFEGNUGEN TED

NUGENT GETS A CRASS
      BUG BELKAN!
      BOBBY KENNEDEY FIRE CRACKERS ON A CATS TAIL!

AND CHINA CLIPPER BAYSHORE KNOWS!
      THATS A AIR FORCE ONE!
      SPY?

CAUGHT
      STAZI NAZI MODIFIED CULT
      OF CRASS PEENAMUNDE
      DRONES ALL BELKAN AND
      FECAL OPEL WOLFSBERG

BLITZERS!~

GETTIN ALL MIFFED ON

GEFFEN!

AND BUD KEYSOR
      FROM THE GRAVE!

THESE ALL GET THE

DOGMA AND THE KARMA !

AND CRASS NAZI CULT OF

BERLIN PROVEN

RAMMSTIEN AND OPEL

BRAUN BUG REMOTE NAZI
      CULT OF FORD I.B.M. AND
      BELKAN KAISER BUSH CRASS REMOTE FUROR BUG DRONES !

AND ALL PRE GENEVA
      TORTURE MEMOS!
      HINCKLEY INVEST A BILL GATES C.I.A.
      VOLKSWAGON
      AND SPLATTER FLICKEN
      TUCHLERS GOT BLITZ KRIEG
      ROBOT BRAUN SNOT NOSE BUG DRONE CONES!
      DEATH PANELS
      MORE THAN ONLY NAZI
      WOLFSBERG BUG CRASS
      BELKAN CRONE CHENEY KNOBS!

AND KRAFTWERK GETS
      OLD STAZI AUTO BAHN

BELKAN NAZI GORING

SKULL AND
      BONES !

DO A CABO CODE RAMMSTIEN BUGGER DRONE HAGAR
      AND A GOOEBILL ALICE
      COOPER GESTAPO ANUL
      RADIO DEE JAY ON BELKAN
      FECAL BRAIN KAISER

CRONE OF INTEL!
      ALL FECAL OPEC CRASS IN
      ROCK MUSIC !

AND FECAL RATS OF BLUE
      BLOOD INTEL AND KAISER
      BUGGERY OF BILL GATES
      N.S.A. STAZI ELECTIONS

ONLY SINCE JOHNSON!?
      TRY ADOLPH HITLER!

MOENS OF BERGER
      HELMUTE SPIKE KAISER
      CULT DRONE THREAT
      BELKAN N.D.S.A.P.
      ON
      ANY BUSHES NAZI
      VOLKSMARCH
      BLACKWATER WATCH OR
      TAB !
      GETS ANY CAMP NO!

AND MEDIA CRASS TAR
      BABYS OF FECAL CRASS
      INTEL RATS!
      IN OLD NAZI FUROR
      BOUND IN FECAL TUCHLER
      OF ANY OLD AN GRIFF
      PAPER!

WITH KAISER RAT NOSE
      OLD BERLIN MICRO PHONE!
      ADD MODIFIED BELKAN
      CROSS BREEDED RAT !

DER SPIEGLE CODE OF
      STAZI NASA CRASS MICRO
      CHIP INTEL OLIGARCH
      AND BOOTLEG ROBOT BUG
      CULT OF BELKAN
      MIEN KAMPH RELIGION
      WEAPONIZED
      CODED BUG OF REMOTE
      PEENAMUNDE DRONES!

AND NIMBIN GETS THIS ON
      FREE RADIO!?

AND MY NAMES NOT
      GOLDFINGER BOND!
      OR DEAD EDISON
      FOR D.C. !

AND THAT CRASS HAG
      GOT NIAGRA TESLA HI
      WATT AC
      GOIN COAST TOO COAST!

AND LOST ITS
      EDISON CRONE BRAIN ON
      LOW VOLT DC LONG AGO!
      AND I AM SUPER MAN
      ON INFO TRUE GOLD!
      AND ANY DIZZY JUNKY
      OZZY GOES AND BLOWS
      ALICE COOPER SUCKIN
      ANUL AND BONES!

ALL ZUCKERBERGS
      BUGGERY OF N.S.A. INTEL

CLAN OF CRONES!
      PRE MADONNAS AND
      FECAL GOOGLE CEO’S
      OF O.D. JUNKYS!

AND DIP SHIT OF SMIDDT
      HAS FROZEN ALL MY INFO !
      FOR A SAUL DAVID
      LOGANS RUN
      ALL EXPOSED!

ON A FACE BOOK OF CEO
      FECAL RAT BREED OF WEB

MASTERS AND JUNKY
      CODES OF DEMO DEATH
      PANEL GATES CRONES
      ALL OVER THIS ROBOT WEB
      SITE INTEL CRASS WEB
      MASTER AND WEB SITE
      INTERNET!

AND SNOWDEN N.S.A.
      GOT THE FECAL CRASS
      INTEL COLLIDER PALO
      ALTO FACE BOOK

BUGGERY CRONES
      EXPOSED !?>

AND DAVID CASSIDY GOT
      A KING CRIMSON !
      AND SCHIZOID MAN NIXON
      WATERGATE
      BUGGERY OF PHONES !

AND A FIAT
      NIXON HALDEMANN
      TRICKY DICK BOEHEEMIAN
      GROVE SOROS GOLDEN
      DAWN NEO CON APTLY
      NAMED ALL OF THAT BY

OLIVER STONE!

AND THAT HUMAN RAT
      FACE GETS FECAL NEO
      ROMAN VULCAN NAZI
      BELKAN BUG OF NAZI

DRONE GANTRYS &
      TRUNNIONS!

ALL THE STALINS AND ONE
      ONION!
      AND VLADIMIR PUTIN NOSE
      ANY STAZI OF OLD
      GERMAN BERLIN NAZI
      NUREMBERG BELKAN
      CRONES!

ON CRASS IVAN THE
      TERRIBLES SUN DIAL
      WATCH!

WITH AIR ON JOE NOORYS
      TIMEX GENERAL MOJAVE
      NAZI DUCKSTEP LANGLEY
      FECAL UP ASS NASA CRASS
      BONERS AND FECAL VULVA

GENERALS OF CAMP NO
      EXPOSED IN BUGGER
      BALLS !

AND TRICKY DICK WATER
      GATE NIXONS PHONE OF

ANY CULT AND BELKAN
      GENE ROBOT DRONES !
      AND MELVIN CROAN OF
      ANY BUG CULT OF ROBOT
      NAZI REMOTE DRONE
      BUGGERY!

FROM A FORBBIDEN
      PLANET?

GIVEN INTO MICRO CHIP IN

BRAIN AND FECAL ROBBY
      ROBOT TELLETUBBY CULT WITH ANY SEX PROFESSORS CLONED OF ANUL BUGGERY NAMES !

AND INTELS AND N.S.A.
      BUT BUGGERYS OF
      BARBADOS NAFFTA CRASS
      MALAYSIANS!

AND ONLY CLINTONS?
      GOT CRASS OPEC SAND
      DRUDGERYS OF RAT FIAT
      TRIED FOR ANY
      PINNOCHIO !

WOODEN FIAT SOROS
      BOEHNER IN VULVA
      SILICON BUGGERY OF
      COLON CRASS INTEL ANY
      CRASS RAT OF BILL GATES
      CODED FECAL ANUL NOSE
      IMPEACHMENT OF
      BUGGERY AND BOOTLEG
      OPEL NASA BRAUN DRONE

THREAT!
      ALL CRASS BLACK
      SAMBO!

OBAMO POMP OF SIEMAN
      KAISER BOEHNER BIDEN
      C.N.N. CRASS VULVA
      OBAMA DRONE THREAT
      BLACK FECAL NIGGER
      CRONE ON YOU TUBE!

UPLOADED BLACK MASS

NIGGER HARVARD OR M.I.T.
      O.C.S. RAISED BREED OF

TELLETUBBY PROFFESORS!

AND OPEC CLINTONS
      JOHN KERRY DIDNT
      KNOW!?
      ANY YALE GENERAL OF

O.C.S. TELETUBBY BONER

RAT KAISER OF ANY CAMP

NO
      EXPOSED!
      AND BROKEN IT’S OWN
      BELKAN FECAL ANUL

COLON CODE OF INTEL
      N.S.A. DEMO DEATH PANEL
      CROOKED FECAL FUROR
      CULT BELKAN CRASS
      NOSES!

A BROKEN HOE DOWN ON A
      CULT OF SILICON CLAN

I.B.M. PROVEN ALL CRASS
      OLIGARCH BELKAN NOW
      DARPPA GETS A REMOTE

NAFFTA BUG OF SILICON

MICRO CHIP
      INTEL CULT OF ROBOT
      AEROSMITH BOOTLEG
      CULT OF BELKAN CODE !
      REMOTE DRONE LOSERS

AN CRASS KAISERS AND

MICROPHONE
      CRONE HOSERS !
      AND ALL PROVEN
      BY NOSTRADAMUS!? AND

MOSES JOHN SEXTON?
      AND MISTER CHRISTIAN!
      AND COLUMBUS
      ON THE PINTA
      READING SHAKESPEARE

ALSO ~!

^REPOP^
      SONG CREDITS :
      MAHAT MA GHANDI
      AND ALIAS ADRIAN

CRONAUER!

YOU HOLLY WOOD CRONES
      AND N.A.T.O. JAY LENOS
      AND PRODUCERS GET TOO

EAT ALL OF THIS AND ROGER MORE!
      FOR ZARDOZ AND THE
      CRASS DRONE THREAT

HOLLY WOOD STUDIO
      TELLETUBBY C.N.N.

TURNER NIGGERS YOU ARE
      AND THEN SOME CRASS
      OZ DRONE THREAT BELKAN

CRONES!
      C.N.N. RECORDED FRESH
      PICKED FOR ANY GALLOWS

AND YOU ALL DIDNT
      DRONE THREAT CRASS
      NIGGER BELKAN KAISER
      CRASS HITLER NAZI
      KNOW?

PEENAMUNDE REMOTE
      ROBOT BELKAN CRASS

NAZI DRONES !
      OF A BERLIN OLIGARCH OF
      NAZI BELKAN KRUESE

CULT!

SPOKEN OF ROBOT
      BENZINE FUELED DRONE
      THREAT NOT EVEN TOO
      LONG AGO!

AND MOST ALL OF THESE

ARE OVER DUE TOO LEGAL

COURT ORDER ON J.A.G.

SHORT ORDERS!

AND BE SHOT OR HUNG ON
      ANY REMOTE ROBOT
      KAISER CULT OF ANY
      GENERAL CRONEY !
      TORTURE MEMOS AND

CAMP NO!
      AND ALL
      EXPOSED!
      TOO BE HUNG ON ANY
      MICROPHONE
      DRONE THREAT
      SINCE THE LAST
      NAZI FUROR ESCAPED
      WAR CRIME
      NUREMBERG GALLOWS !

AND THESE ALL FEAR
      SUPERMAN THAT THEY

CREATED !

AND THATS ME !?
      HENDRIX OR RAGNI !?@

YEA THATS ME!@

Written by:
      HAIR DAVID J. DERRICK
      (MY YAHOO AND Microsoft

EMAIL IS HACKED APART
      AND USER BANNED!
      AND MY CONTROL PANEL
      IS STEVEN CASES!

AND THIS> N.S.A. HAS IT

ALL HACKED AND BLOCKED
      BY IT’S INTERNAL CRONEY
      STAZI CRONE WEB
      MASTERS & INFERNO 9-11
      OPEC INTEL RATS OF
      BELKAN STAZI OLIGARCH
      BOOTLEG BUG ROBOT NAZI
      CULT DRONE KRONES!

AND C.3.P.0. AND R. 2. D. 2.
      AND CYLONS AND JABBA THE HUT ADAMA !
      AND DARTH VADER
      GOT A BLACK ROBOT

HITLER!
      AND ONLY STEVEN
      SPEILBERG ON THAT E.T.
      LUCAS HOLLYWOOD

GRHAMIN !
      AND ONLY OSCAR SCRIPT!
      OR VYNIL RECORD
      PLAYHOLE

ELEKTRA!
      AND TEXAS RADIO JIM
      MORRISON KNOWS ATCO?
      OR IRON BUTTERFLY?
      AND VICE VERSA
      APOCALYPSE NOW!
      AMERICAN PRAYER?
      OR AMERIKA DINO MAURO
      KNOWS AN AMERICA
      RECORD COVER WITH
      GERONIMO!
      ALSO OZ GARLAND AND SIR GALAHAD AND
      ALFRED HITCHCOCK
      THE BLACK SABBATH
      BATES MOTEL
      THEE END!